First Session: June 6 – June 23 Monday – Thursday — $400/year-long course, $200/semester course — Payment due by March 15
Second Session: June 27 – July 18 Monday – Thursday –$200/semester course — Payment due by June 9
- English: Junior Literature, Mythology, Chicago Literature
- Social Studies: Government, Economics, US History
- Science: Honors Biology
- Other: Consumer Economics
- Students are expected to follow assignments, required due dates and meeting dates/times provided by the teacher.
- If NOT on pace/progressing/passing, then teacher meetings are required.
- Students can take 0.5 credits per session (1.0 credit total).
Fee Structure for Blended Early Access / Acceleration
- Semester-long course: $200
- Year-long course: $400
- Courses beginning June 6, payment is due March 15 otherwise drop from the roster
- Courses beginning June 27, payment is due June 9 otherwise drop from the roster
How to Register for Blended Early Access / Acceleration
- Family uses Arena Scheduling in the parent portal of Skyward Family Access to register for the course.
- Fee is automatically added to parent portal of Skyward Family Access account.
- Parent pays the fee through Fee Management tab, which leads to RevTrak; if payment is not made by the deadline dates, the student will be dropped from the course.