Below is the Driver Education information from the Summer of 2022 .
Summer 2023 information has not yet been finalized. Please check back later.
- May 31- July 12
- Monday through Thursday
- (3) sessions per school: 7 am-10 am; 10 am-1pm; 1 pm-4pm
- 34 seats per session per school (102 total per school)
- No sessions on July 4
- In-person attendance is required
- Two tardies = 1 absence; two absences = drop without refund
- Fee: $150 + $20 Secty of State permit fee
- 15 years old by May 1, 2022 (born on or before 05/01/2007)
- Pass at least (8) academic courses during the previous two semesters
- Registration window:
- January 11 – February 10
- A waiting list option is available by contacting the Driver Education Department directly at each D230 school.
Andrew – Mr. Doug Bozych – [email protected]
Sandburg – Mr. Scott Plaisier – [email protected]
Stagg – Ms. Christina Douglas – [email protected]