- English: 9, 10, 11, 12
- Math: 1, 2, 3, Consumer Math
- Social Studies: Government, US History
- Other: Consumer Economics, Health, Biology
- Credit Recovery students must attend a face-to-face meeting on the first two days of the session. This can be in-person or virtual. Details to select the options will be sent in late May.
- If the student is on pace/progressing/passing, then can continue the course online at their own pace.
- If the student is NOT on pace/progressing/passing, then the student must attend in-person in the Help Center at Sandburg High School. Transportation will not be provided.
- If ‘no show’ with no communication on the first two days, the student is dropped from the course.
- Students can take 0.5 credits per session (1.0 credit total).
- Students with extenuating circumstances and requesting more credit must meet with and receive permission from the Summer School Coordinator Mr. Jame Holt, prior to registration.
Fee Structure for Credit Recovery
- Semester-long course: $200
- Year-long course: $400
- Courses beginning June 06, payment due March 15 otherwise drop from the roster
- Courses beginning June 27, payment due June 9 otherwise drop from the roster
- Students needing Financial Assistance should contact their school counselor.
How to Register
- Credit Recovery
- Counselor adds a student to the course after a conversation with family.
- Fee is automatically added to parent portal of Skyward Family Access account.
- An automated message will be sent to the parent’s email address when the Counselor adds the student to the course, prompting required payment.